If you’ve ever had a plastic bathtub that has turned yellower over time, you know how frustrating it can be. However, with a few simple steps, you can get your tub back to its original bright white color. Check out this blog article for the simplest techniques for cleaning white plastic tubs and preventing their shades from changing in future!
If you are like most people, you probably use the bathroom at least once a day. That means you’re using a plastic bathtub at least once a day. But what happens when your plastic bathtub starts to look old and dingy? Here are some tips on how to get a plastic bathtub white again. Let’s learn how to remove shower handle.
Types of Bathtubs
There are many types of bathtubs on the market. So, which one is right for you? Here are a few options to consider:
– Hydrotherapy tubs: These baths use jet streams and waterfalls to deep clean your entire body. They are perfect for people who want to relax and enjoy the benefits of hydrotherapy.
– Shower tubs: These baths are similar to hydrotherapy tubs, but they have showerheads built in. This allows you to get all of the water you need without stepping out of the tub. They are perfect for people who want to take a quick bath before getting ready for their day.
– Walk-in tubs: These baths have a large opening at the top that makes it easy to get in and out. They are best for people who have a lot of space in their bathroom.
How to Clean It
If your plastic bathtub is looking a little dingy, don’t worry. There’s no need to spend hundreds of dollars on a new one when you can clean it yourself with some simple steps. Here are the steps:
1. Fill a bucket with hot water and add some detergent. Soak the bathtub sponge in the bucket and scrub the surface of the tub.
2. Pour fresh water into the bathtub and use the sponge to scrub it clean.
3. Rinse off the sponge and dump the dirty water into the bucket.
4. Add white vinegar to the bucket and mix well. Swirl the mixture around in the tub for about 10 minutes, but be careful not to splash it on your skin.
5. Pour out the vinegar solution and rinse off the tub with fresh water.
What’s the Best Way to Get White Plastic Tub Back to White Again?
If you’ve been living in a plastic bathtub for too long, it might be time for a change. Here are three tips on how to get your tub back to its former glory:
1. Use bleach: This is the most common way to remove stains from plastics. Make a mixture of one cup of bleach and one gallon of water and pour it into the tub. Use a scrub brush to scrub the surface of the tub until the stain is gone. Be careful not to get bleach on the tub’s liner.
2. Use lemon juice: Another popular way to remove stains from plastics is with lemon juice. Cut up two lemons and add them to a bowl full of hot water. Soak the stained area in the lemon solution for 10 minutes, then rinse off with water. Discover the hot ground reverse.
3. Use vinegar: Vinegar can also be used to remove stains from plastics. Pour white vinegar into a small bowl and add enough water to make a thick paste. Apply the paste to the stain, let it sit for 10 minutes, then rinse off with warm water.
Your bathroom is probably filled with a variety of colors and materials. But when it comes to the bathroom sink, there’s one color you really don’t want to see: plastic. Not only is using a plastic bathtub environmentally unfriendly, but it also looks downright cheap and outdated.