Twitter is one of the most used social networks today. All users have the possibility of sharing content with other people through publications that are not only accompanied by texts but can also have audiovisual content. One of the most frequent doubts that may arise is knowing a safe way to download videos from Twitter.
Actually, downloading content from Twitter can be done as long as you have support on other platforms that serve as an intermediary for the download. It will always be necessary to use other tools found on the web. Here you can see a very practical tutorial that will facilitate this type of download.
How to download Twitter videos?
For Twitter video download from Android system devices, you can find that not many steps are required. Pay attention to the process to follow:
- Once you enter Twitter, you need to select the tweet with the video to download.
- Select the share icon. It’s in the bottom corner of the “tweet”.
- Some options will scroll and you must select the option “Copy link from Tweet.”
- From your browser, you will enter TWDown with the following link: www.twdown.net.
- You must “paste” the link where it says “Paste Your Tweet URL” and then press “Download. “
- For the download to run and once you enter the link, you must click on the download/download option.
You can select the type of resolution in which you want the download to take place. Then all you have to do is look for the video already downloaded in the downloads of your mobile device.
Another method that you can apply to download a video from Twitter is to use third-party applications to carry out this action. These apps are easy to use because they are very intuitive. Below is a list of possible alternatives that you can use.
Unlike downloading videos from Twitter from devices with an Android system, when downloading from devices with an iOS system, more steps are required. First of all, you need to download an application called MyMedia File Manager. This application will allow you to complete the download process of the video that you have previously selected.
- When you enter the application, you will see a kind of globe on which you must click. In this way, you will be entering the browser of your mobile and thus, you will have access to TWDown to proceed with the download.
- In TWDown, you enter the link that you have already copied from the Twitter application. To help you, you have two options which are: “Copy tweet via…” or “Copy link.”
- To run the download, you need to choose the resolution you want the video in. Next, you must click on “Download the file “.
- Looking for the video to be saved in the download, you must assign a name and it will be archived in MyMedia.
- Logically, you will want to have the video in the phone files. For this to happen, it is important that you look for the file, click on it and a set of options will be displayed. Here you need to select “Save to Camera Roll. “
Downloading videos from Twitter from the computer has a similar process to the one you did to download them from your mobile device. The difference is that you will not need to download any type of application, so the process will be shorter. To do this, carefully follow each of the procedures described below:
- The first thing is to open your Twitter account from the web.
- Next, you look for the tweet that contains the video you want to download to your computer,” left click” with the mouse on the video.
- You will get the option “Copy video address “click on that option
- You enter the Twdown page using this link:www.twdown.net
- Right here, you paste the link to the video you have selected.
- After placing the video link, click on the “Download” option.
- In the next option, you will select the MP4 format for the download to run. Click “Download. “
- As the last step, you just go to the Downloads folder on your computer and the video will be there.
It is very easy to use. In addition to this, the videos that are registered here, you can see them at any time you want. See the steps below:
- You enter through the following ( www.downloadtwittervideo.com/ ).
- In the search engine, copy the link to the video that you have already obtained through Twitter.
- Choose the format in which you want to download the video.
- Select the “Download” option and you will have your video.
As you can see, downloading a video from Twitter is not a complex task. For this, you will have to help yourself with external websites and even applications that you can download from the store. Try each of these options and choose the one that best suits you.